News from Interdressage
JULY 23RD 2017
INTERDRESSAGE SEPTEMBER CHAMPIONSHIPS.
- The Interdressage championships are just around the corner! Only July and August left to qualify for the September championship classes. There will be fabulous Championship rosettes to 10th place and medals to 3rd place plus the usual prize money!
- As always, all horse and rider combinations scoring 68% or over in any dressage , Baroque or Freestyle jumping class(excluding freestyle or pairs classes) will qualify for the dressage, freestyle jumping and Baroque classes.
- All horse and rider combinations scoring 70% or over in any Equiskills, Practical Horsemanship or Showing classes will qualify for the ‘non dressage/ showing’ sections.
- The qualifying period is from October 2017 up to and including August 2018.
- You MUST have qualified at the level you wish to compete!
- Past scores can be checked using the links below- please keep scrolling until you find your score or use ‘ctrl F’ to search for your name.
Good Luck Everyone!!!
At last, the new Interdressage website has arrived! We hope that you will find it simpler and more enjoyable to use.
The schedule for February and March is available and you can make entries for both months now. Payment is via PayPal. You will be issued with a simple entry code to name your YouTube video but it would help me further if you could always supply me with the name of horse and rider when submitting your link- especially if making bulk entries!
All information you should need is easily accessible. You can access all the league points from the navigation bar and there is also an archive results page.
Welcome to Interdressage. As you can see, we have been busy upgrading the Interdressage website and I hope that this new format will make it even easier for you to enter, compete and enjoy online Dressage, Baroque, Equiskills and Showing classes! We have altered the payment system; all entries can now be paid for using PayPal- a much quicker and easier format for you! Once you have videoed your test just upload your video to YouTube and email your video link to firstname.lastname@example.org We hope that the new format will make your Interdressage experience easy and fun! ENJOY!!